Furnished hotel rooms in the 5* hotel complex Mgzavrebi Seaside

There are hotel rooms for sale in the 5-star hotel complex "Mgzavrebi Seaside" in Gonio. The Mgzavrebi Seaside is being built to the standards of a 5-star hotel, following the world-renowned 80% / 20% principle, where only 20% of the area is built up and the rest 80% falls on the infrastructure of the complex.

Infrastructure and service in the complex:

- Modern security systems;
- Fire protection system in every room;
-️ Central air conditioning / ventilation system
-️ Facade: sound and moisture proof materials;
- Mitsubishi elevators;
-️ Exquisite, modern design;
- Modern security standards;
- 1.5 hectares of protected area;
- 2 Pools;
- SPA and Wellness center;
- Supermarket
- Protected area;
- 2 Restaurants and a bar;
- Sports ground;
- Children's playgrounds;
- Parking

Full infrastructure is a part of the owners' apartments!

There are fully equipped (furnished and equipped) hotel rooms with an area of 28.5 - 91 m2 for sale.

Price is $1290 per 1m2.

Payment forms:
- interest-free installment plan until May 2022, down payment - 30%
- mortgage loan up to 10 years (for foreigners), down payment - 30%.

Completion of construction - May 2022.

Location

  • Share

Book Call

About Us

Real estate Agency Batumi Residence was founded in 2017 by a team of professional realtors who have been working in the real estate market of Batumi for more than 10 years.

Facebook