Hotel complex LABAU by Mgzavrebi in ski resort Bakuriani

5-star hotel "Labau" by "Mgzavrebi" in the ski resort of Bakuriani.

In 2007, the "Mgzavrebi" hotel chain was founded – a growing, competitive Georgian company that boasts continuous economic growth. The concept of hotel-type apartments was first introduced in Georgia by

The company's strategy consists of popular resorts with 5-star infrastructure, with hotel complexes, construction of hotel rooms, sale and management of hotels.
For 10 years, "Mgzavrebi" has successfully completed the construction of the following facilities:
11 projects in the Bakuriani ski resort, 4 projects in the Black Sea resort of Gonio, 2 projects in Batumi, 1 project in the Gudauri ski resort.

The 5-star hotel is located near the center of Bakuriani, next to the Kohta Gora ski lift. Nearby there is a coniferous forest, shops, restaurants.
The hotel complex "Labau" is distinguished by its location and panoramic views of the mountain landscapes of Bakuriani.

Buying room in "Labau” You automatically become part of a 5-star hotel and receive income from the total profit of the hotel.

Service of the hotel complex:

Having a hotel room in the complex, you do not pay an annual fee for the maintenance of the complex, and the hotel management company is responsible for the repair and infrastructure of the hotel room.

Infrastructure of the complex:
-3 hectares of protected area;
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools;
- Ski depot
- Fitness and spa center;
- Children's playground;
- Children's playground;
- Restaurants and cafes with a terrace;
- Open and closed parking lots;
- Conference room;
- Ground parking;
- Recreation Area;
- Administration and security 24-hour service;
- Well-equipped and guarded courtyard.

The internationally recognized principle of 80%/20% is observed, where only 20% of the territory is built up, and the remaining 80% falls on the recreational area.

The project stands out for its interesting design. The company "Homemade" created especially for "Labau", a unique interior and a pleasant atmosphere. All furniture is made of natural wood and metal materials, which will make your stay even more comfortable and unforgettable.

The condition of the apartment-repair "turnkey".

The cost of apartments $1290/m2

0% installment until December 2021
First prepayment 30%

As well as a mortgage for 10 years - the first payment is 30%

Completion of the project construction December 2021


  • Share

Book Call

About Us

Real estate Agency Batumi Residence was founded in 2017 by a team of professional realtors who have been working in the real estate market of Batumi for more than 10 years.